Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I like my eggs DONE. I love salsa and sour cream on top, too.   Or I'd take an omelette.  I like the works in it!  Stuffed :)

2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Somewhat windy, a lot of sunshine, but I could stand some warmer temps :)  I'm spoiled, though.  I'm from GA.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure.
Much better.  Some of my best work is under a great amount of pressure.  I don't know why that is??

4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us, is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?

I didn't even think of  it, honestly.  I am glad that basketball season is over, though, because our family needs a break from the numerous practices and games and all that entails.

5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Under the influence of h2O.  The shower brings the best thoughts for me.  I always exit the bathroom with the phrase, " hey honey, this thought came to me while I was in the shower........".  His answer is always an excited, "yeah?.......okay.....what?"    LOL

6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Jeans.  Nearly every single day of my life.

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Do I have to confess???

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I am soo looking forward to more camping trips this summer.  We did a dry run summer before last.  Then, we went about 4 times last summer.  We are hoping for more great times and even a few hikes this summer.
Also, been thinking about my great aunt who is having some health challenges.  I've never known a time in my life when she wasn't around and I haven't seen her in almost a year.  She's around 90 and my heart is heavy.


Hop on over to From This Side of the Pond to join in Wednesday Hodgepodge.

1 comment:

  1. We love to go camping...such great family bonding times! Glad you joined the Hodgepodge today!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!