Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Farmhouse Chats

I love talking, as anyone who knows me can verify....
Don't make me talk to myself!  Join up!

Everyday Ruralty


QUESTIONS
  1. Do you use any type of water filter (pitcher or sink mount)?
  2. Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in the warmer weather?
  3. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
  4. Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind?
  5. If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be?

1.  I have well water out here.  But we do not have a filter, softener or anything else.  It doesn't taste bad...but the slime under the fridge water dispense gives me the willies.  I'd love to get our water  cleaned up a bit.

2.  I'm a water drinker.  I always have a Mason jar with me.  everywhere.  or a salsa jar or whatever I can find.  I add lemon to it and sweeten it.  Or maybe a shot of ACV with ginger and stevia.  Or nothing.  I actually Love water.  Tip:  drink water!

3.  My hair is naturally curly.  But not a beautiful, spiral, flowing curly.  A frizz-wave type of curly.  I straighten it every time I want to look human. Or at least blow dry it so that it's only a minor "body" type of wave.

4.  Never.  I try.  I am Type A.  But with what goes on here in a week, I can't think of one week when everything that needed to be done got that way.  So, I just relax and know that I have enough hours in the day to do what I am called to do....the rest can keep on calling.....I answer when I can.

5.  I don't know Wendell...so, I'll not offend him upon first impression. Can we just shake hands?  Really .  My kids would even advise it.!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!