Monday, September 24, 2012

Laundry Closet- Before

Shameful Before Picture. 
This area is head-on from our kitchen door.  Talk about a dramatic entry.  Stored here is: laundry detergents, plastic bags, doggie supplies, extra egg cartons, cleaning supplies, lunch cooler, light bulbs, garbage bags, .....  a lot for a small space.  It was desperate for some TLC and organization.  The "after" effect will be up soon. 

There are entire stores devoted to organizing and labeling and storage.  I do not have access to such a store nor do I have the budget to accomodate those types of remodeling jobs.  So, I went to my computer, scrounged up some basic supplies and used what was already there.  Up next, you will see what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!