Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Very Blessed Mother


This is one of the most recent pictures I have of my Mom and me. I just love her soo much. She is such a beautiful person, inside and out. She has raised three girls alone and done so with much grace, dignity, and perseverance. I've only been a single mom for one year (deployment of my husband) and I cannot even imagine how she did it alone for so many years. She is just so precious to me. And as I've grown and have a family of my own now, our relationship has matured into a beautiful thing. There is soo much I could just go on and on about but I will just say that I am very blessed to have her !!




I had a wonderful Mother's Day, as well. My husband and children treated me sooo well. So well, in fact, that my scale is still recovering from the impact! I didn't cook at all on Mother's Day and one of my favorite things is the handmade cards. Those are truly treasures that I look forward to having, and cherish them each year. I have to confess, though, to being a little intimidated by how much I have to "up" my hubby when Father's Day rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!