Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Re-Treasures: Hand Me Downs and Redos

I love repurposing things...it just goes without saying that it is a bit of an extreme hobby for me.  I try to keep balance, but that term is relative in this type of situation.

1.  Bought sheet to make chair cover for daughter's vanity chair.  Loved it.
2.  Used leftovers to create this simple skirt of other daughter.  Loved it.
3.  Used embroidery piece from stained capri pants to accent.




4.  Used hand me down fabric to create shorts (ran out of elastic for waistband..will put it on my list).  Love them.  They could even be worn under skirt above for modesty.
5.  Used hand-me-down trim from mother-in-law to trim hems for a  simple, feminine look.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!