Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Man


This is a pic I found on his computer...this is how so many soldiers still serving conduct their family bonding time.

Today, being that my husband has been working extra hard lately, I thought it would be a good day to start my Love List.  Hopefully it will be an encouragement to him and a reminder to me of  10 of the many, many reasons why I love him .
He has been pulled in so many different directions lately with his civilian job and the military and some days he just collapses into bed.  I have hard days, too, but mine are mostly dealing with my little people whom I love dearly and in situations where I have a great deal of control. 

I love this man because:
1.  He works awfully hard for our family so that I can stay home with our little people.
2. He is very determined.  It doesn't really matter what it is.
3. He can be very goofy.  I love it when he makes me laugh.
4. He's Brave.
5. He is a wonderful Father.
6.  He does Bible study with our children.
7. He is a very strong leader.
8. He is sensitive.
9. He is always looking for family time.
10. He is strong. (physically and otherwise:)  )



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!