Friday, February 7, 2014

Sounds of Spring

                                                                                                                                                                                       


       From across the way, I hear it coming.  The constant hum.  The up-and-down.  The turn-around. Pause. And then on his way again.  It's my wonderful neighbor turning under the soil for the first time this year.          I look forward to hearing it each time.  More than the last, it seems.

  This year, our parts even saw snow and sleet which has only happened once in my lifetime before.

All this has to mean spring is on it's way, right?????   

This also means our little plot on our property is ready too!!  He usually plows ours for us and we are soo grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear what you have to say!